Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

2019 Goals (New Year’s Resolutions)





Hello Friends!
Christmas is over and we are all preparing 2019!  Almost everyone aspires for their next year to be better than the last.  I like this positive mentality because improvement helps us evolve.  I am all about self-improvement.  I have to admit that I’ve put my blogging goals on the back burner during 2018.  I hate to put the blame on something other than myself but honestly, I haven’t been into blogging mostly because Instagram is a vicious game.  If you don’t have the time, if you don’t put in the effort; your chances of winning this “game” is zip!  I have so many goals for 2019 and I am starting my journey today! Why wait! I really want to share my list of goals with you but I think I will share my journey and each goal in my blog throughout the year instead!  Some people like to point out that goal setting is not just for New Years, they do have a point!  However, this time of year is a reminder that we can effect change in the new year. 

Today, I am going to share products with my readers that may help start a common New Year Resolution in the right direction.  Feel free to follow along in this journey of self-improvement and preservation.  My goal with this blog post is to inspire my readers to set goals and do the same!    
Common New Year’s Resolutions:  

Eating Healthier:   

   
Exercise More:    


Save Money:


Drink More Water:


Get Better Sleep:


Learn a New Skill:


Travel More:      


I really hope these suggestions will help start you on the right path.  Usually buying something new to assist with your goals give you the motivation to start! I wish you all a Happy 2019!  If you have any more ideas to help set you on the right path, do share.  I am sure readers will check out the comments down below.   

Enjoy your week!
| |Brandi K| |




No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Vibes and Ideas During this Pandemic

Hello my beautiful friends, I hope this blog finds you safe and healthy.  I haven’t posted on here in a while.  During this whol...