Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2018

NYE Outfit Ideas


How many of you have no clue on what to wear for New Year’s Eve?

If you are fancy like me; I will show up to a NYE bonfire in a cocktail dress and a heavy coat.  I haven’t decided if I will do that this year.  The best time to start looking for NYE and Christmas outfits is at beginning of November.  If you did not have plans until the last minute and you need outfit ideas right now; no worries!  I’ve listed a few ideas down below in different categories.  I found this dress from Milanoo and it's the first time I’ve ever shopped there.  I absolutely adore this dress because it is classy and it is flattering.  I love all the sequin bodycons that are in style this year however, I need something that is going to be more forgiving when I decided to stuff my face with all that party food.  No food baby to see here!! I always go for a cute lace black dress and I am wearing the same red glitter heels from last year.  Next year, I promise to shake things up a little bit, ha ha! Have a Happy New Year and I hope you find that perfect NYE outfit!     
~Brandi K~

Fancy Party:


A Night out in Town:


Dinner Party:


Bonfire and Fireworks:      





No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Vibes and Ideas During this Pandemic

Hello my beautiful friends, I hope this blog finds you safe and healthy.  I haven’t posted on here in a while.  During this whol...