Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Here is to 2019!



Happy New Year lovelies!  

Christmas is now officially over!  I have to make time to take down the Christmas tree and decorations, it’s so sad.  Today marks a fresh start and we can make 2019 into whatever we want.  We have an opportunity to get motivated, create, become an even better version of ourselves, and explore.  I have lots of goals on my list and I love to rewrite them every year!  One of my goals for 2019 is to be more active on my blog. In 2018, I put blogging on the back burner.  As mentioned before, Instagram continuously discourages me. I am now determined and I will not let Instagram control my blogging hopes and dreams! 

I decided to create a list of goals just in case my followers needed some inspiration on setting goals for themselves.  These are goals I have set for myself as well so let’s get to it!

2019 will be the year of “Taking Better Care of Myself!”  Everything dealing with health, diet, beauty, wellness can be incorporated into this:

+ Eating less Sugar
+ Eating less Fried Food
+ Eating more food with nutritional value
+ Less Caffeine- (Switching coffee for more tea)
+ Workout 5-6 times a week
+ Create a workout plan  
+ Relax more (spa days, mediation, get enough sleep)
+ Drink more Water
+ Try a new detox

Next, I will share some declutter goals.  I think it is so important to declutter at least once a year, if not more.  Decluttering your life for 2019 will help create a relaxing, more productive environment:

+ Clean up emails, unsubscribe to pointless emails 
+ Clean up app, pic, text messages on your phone
+ Clean out your Linen closet 
+ Clean out your Coffee Bar
+ Declutter your Wardrobe
+ Clean out the Spice cabinet 
+ Add more décor to home

These are just ideas to help you get on the right path when it comes to setting goals for yourself in 2019.  Everyone has a different path in life so set goals that are going to work for you.  Keep aiming towards your goals; its a start to a successful year.  Again, Happy 2019 Friends!  Thank you for stopping by!      

++ B r a n d i  K ++




No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Vibes and Ideas During this Pandemic

Hello my beautiful friends, I hope this blog finds you safe and healthy.  I haven’t posted on here in a while.  During this whol...