Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2019

Mark Your Calendars for LTKDay



LiketoKnow.it is hosting their first ever “Like to Know It Day” on June 23rd2019!  LTKDay is a sale that can only be accessed exclusively on the LiketoKnow.it app.  If you do not have the LTKDay app, now is the time to get it!  This sale is going to be a major shopping event!  Just like the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale but this sale is going to insist of all summer items and styles from this year.  

The List of Brands

In case you haven’t seen it; there is a full list of all the brands that will be participating in the sale:  
-Abercrombie & Fitch, Anthropologie, Colleen Rothschild, Outdoor Voices, Serena & Lily, Sole/Society, The Style Collection, Urban Outfitters, Victoria Emerson, Express, Kendra Scott.  
Be sure to download the LiketoKnow.it app so that you can participate in shopping this sale!  Through this app, you will be able to shop through your favorite influencers!  

About Bloggers and Commission 

Think of bloggers as sale associates; when you walk into a store needing help finding items or figuring out what to buy, we are there to help you.  Outside of blogging, sale associates will make a small commission on your transaction. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, you are paying Brands the same price with or without our help!  However, shopping through our links will allow us to continue helping you and others in future sales.  With that said, make sure to follow me in the app (@cutebrandik) and use my links! 

What am I doing for you?

 I am putting together a few collages of items that I found.  Some items I own and most are on my current wish list. These items may or may not be a part of the sale.  We were given guidelines but it is hard to tell, we will not know for certain until the day of the sale.  Here are the collages that I put together for each Brand that is featured:        












Once the sale begins!  I will share more items and flat lays of the things I actually own and love, with a review!  Tune in again during the sale!

Ok, this is huge!  On June 23RD, go through my content and look for any RED LTK Day tags!  This means it is part of the sale!

Feel free to leave any comments and question down below, Have a great week!    


XoXo 
-Brandi Kimberly 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Vibes and Ideas During this Pandemic

Hello my beautiful friends, I hope this blog finds you safe and healthy.  I haven’t posted on here in a while.  During this whol...