Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2019

#Nsale 2019





It is that time of year!  Early Access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale begins in a few days!  Although I will not be able to shop the sale this year; I am just excited to see what fall trends will be headed our way!!  If you don’t already follow me on the LiketoKnow.it app, do it (Here) because I will be posting all the basics and all the great finds on my account just for you!  On my old blog (Here), I spill all the details about why shopping this sale is such a big deal but I am sure you hear the same stuff from every blogger you follow – blah, blah, blah!   Without a doubt, this is my favorite sale of the year, I am obsessed.  You will find fashion, beauty, and home décor deals.  So be sure to check in with me during the early access, I will list them all!  



C r e d i t  C a r d s :

You will need a Nordstrom Credit Card (Store Card or VISA) to shop the Early Access.  If you don’t want one, I totally understand!  This sale will go public on July 19th!!  If do you get a credit card, add it to your profile and at midnight July 12th, you will have access to all the wonderful things! 

N S A L E  2 0 1 7




N S A L E  2 0 1 8




W h a t  t o  l o o k  f o r

Cardigans, Booties, Boots, Coats, Camisoles and Tees, Jeans, Running Shoes, Athleisure Items, jewelry..

B r a n d s  I  l o v e :

BP 
Leith
Madewell 
Halogen 
Tory Burch 
Sam Edelman 
Bauble Bar

S h o p p i n g  t h r o u g h  m y  l i n k s  a n d  m y  a c c o u n t :

If you don’t already know, shopping through my links and my account will help me out tremendously with my success. Mostly, I just want to bring you guys inspiration, ideas and easy access to all the things I love.  Think of me as your personal sale associate!  I love doing this!  I do have a current career in the Army so I apologize for not being available to do all the shopping first hand or do all the try-on sessions (I know those help out a lot).  I will promise to be involved somehow.  

If you have any questions and need extra information, feel free to comment below!  You can also DM me on my IG!  @cutebrandik      

Happy Shopping!
XoXo 
-Brandi Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Vibes and Ideas During this Pandemic

Hello my beautiful friends, I hope this blog finds you safe and healthy.  I haven’t posted on here in a while.  During this whol...